Business Development Executive
About the Job
Plus Funding Group (PFG), an Accounts Receivable and Trade Finance company based in New York, is now expanding and is seeking experienced Business Development Professionals in the following regional markets:
- Greater New York City Area
- Southeastern USA
- The Midwest
- New England
We are a privately funded Alternative Finance Company businesses that are in expansion mode, have been turned down by a bank or need additional capital to stabilize and grow their business.
- You will be expected to develop relationships with Bankers, CPAs, Lawyers and various other potential referral sources.
- You will be expected to build and maintain relationships with C-Level Executives.
- Targeted industries are Manufacturing, Temporary Staffing, Business Services and more generally, any B2B business.
- Opportunity to advance into a sales management position within the first year in your geographic area.
Experience & Knowledge Required:
- Strong Prospecting & Sales Skills.
- Ability to navigate within a client’s organization to reach the right decision makers with or without existing relationships.
- 2+ years of sales in the financial industry is a plus but not required.
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Strong communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation and closing skills.
- Time management, problem solving, and business management skills.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of a second language is a plus.
- Experience in B2B sales is desirable.
- Knowledge of other forms of Alternative Lending is desirable.
- Compensation can be tailored to individual’s experience and preferences.
- Uncapped commission structure with the ability to generate overrides as you advance into a management role.
- Residual Compensation throughout entire duration of client relationship.
- Commission increases as you bring new clients onboard.
Send your resume confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org