- Annual revenue $4-20M
- B2B companies that receive its revenues from delayed-payment receivables, not immediately (i.e., credit card charges against sales)
- Industries: Generalist. Examples: Government contracting, IT Services , Manufacturing, Importers and Wholesalers, Energy efficiency services and goods, etc… Will consider construction, no trucking.
- Ineligible or rejected for a bank funding.
- Prefer a company that’s been in business and has some kind of track record (though cash flow negative companies can be acceptable to us).
- Will fund a startup company but the background of the founders/managers is important.
- Depending upon the situation, can be structured as broader asset-based loan or receivables factoring.
- Provide facilities from $100,000 a month of receivables factoring to a $20 million broad-based collateral package ABL loan.
- Factoring facility size: $100K-5M in outstanding receivables.
- Purchase order finance typically provided as an over-advance on a factoring line but can do alone in asset-rich situations.
- Work-in-process (WIP) lending
- Can also provide inventory and property, plant and equipment and owner-occupied real estate financing as part of an overall facility.
- We DO NOT provide equity financing but will take an equity return as part of a debt facility to permit lower debt pricing.